Friday, August 8, 2008

The Beat Goes On at 14 weeks!!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated!

Yesterday we had our second Doctor's appointment. We heard the baby's heart beat again! How exciting! The baby's heart rate was 160. (The doc said that doesn't mean it's a boy... that's a myth) We could also hear the baby jumping around a lot... and I mean A LOT... very busy baby. I haven't been able to feel the baby move yet though. I can't wait for that!!!!!!!!

I am feeling a lot better... starting to be hungry... and sometimes VERY VERY hungry! Once in a while smells still bother me, but not nearly as much as they were. I am also starting to actually have a little energy but even the slightest heat REALLY bothers me. I feel like such a wimp... but I CAN'T WAIT for fall!!!

We will be getting an ultrasound in September. I was hoping it would be sooner, but that's ok. We will be trying to find out the baby's gender. Can't wait!!

Right now I have a cold... and that stinks since I just have to wait it out! But... this too will pass!
That's all for now! Thanks for celebrating with us and praying for us.

5 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Thanks for the update! I am so glad everything is going well. The first ultrasound is so exciting! Hopefully you will be feeling your little munchkin moving very soon.

angela said...

good to hear from you! you will love that ultrasound! how incredible that they can do that?!

Kristina said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to hear what the gender is either, but at least we know it's a baby!
LOL

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the update...been wondering how you all have been doing. Continuing to pray for you & baby!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

So glad all is well Hope!!:) Love, Gretchen