Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Feeling Better AND FINALLY......

Thanks for your prayers I think I'm over the worst of things. I feel fine... I just still can't hear well since my ears are still plugged. I guess some women are prone to "stuffy ears" in there fourth and fifth months, and mine just happened to be kicked off by an allergy attack. I guess here in Michigan a lot of people with mild allergies are getting hit hard this summer and I'm one of them! =) Yippeeee!

NOW.... da da dada.... for the real big news.........

I have officially felt the baby move!!!!!!!!! OH MY WORD PEOPLE!! How amazing!!

It's very subtle and gentle... no big jabs yet. But I can feel the baby "roll". At first I didn't know what I was feeling. Now it's all making sense. I told my mom... "It feels like every time I stand up everything in my stomach rolls downward, but now it's happening a lot... like even when I'm walking or laying in bed!!!" My mom said "Honey that's not everything in your stomach... that's SOMEONE!" Makes sense... you can tell I'm a first timer... duh. Now that I know what I'm feeling.. I can totally tell it's the baby. I can feel my belly get hard... then soft... then hard again... at night, and I can tell it's probably a little butt or back.

WOOO HOOO another sign of life!!! I love pregnancy!!! I hope I'm pregnant again this time NEXT year!!!! Well...... maybe... =)

Love to all of you! Thanks for praying!!!!!

3 comments:

CG said...

Pregnancy rules! I am so happy you are enjoying it so thoroughly! And yay for feeling movement. SUCH an exciting time!

Michelle said...

Oh Hope!! I remember it well! That was probably one of my favorite things about being pregnant, feeling the baby move! I'm so excited for you! Any chance we will get pictures during this pregnancy. : )

Also, praise God you are feeling better!

Elisabeth said...

I'm happy that you're in love with being pregnant, Hope!

I've been praying for you!

I love you! Lizzie