Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW!!!

It has amazed me how life has been reeling lately as we get closer to Hannah's birth.

I have been trying to get four months of lesson plans done ahead of time for substitute teachers... I didn't think that would be so bad... just a lot of sitting at the computer... but I soon have come to find.. .that also means running to the store ahead of time to buy 4 months of supplies, pulling 4 months of story books of the shelf and 4 months worth of files out of the cabinet... it seems so hard to let my kids go! I have AWESOME teachers coming in to replace me... but they deserve the best preparations... so that has been driving me BATTY!!!!

Also... I have been having light contractions anywhere from 5 minutes apart to 30 minutes apart... it's kinda cool... a little uncomfortable though, and it just makes me think of the reality of my Beautiful Baby Girl coming anytime! I want her too come when GOD wants her to come... but I want to be ready! =)

The room is ready... ready enough to live in... but of course I would still love an entire day to nest in it a little more.

The house is ready... but I feel like every tiny dust bunny that pops up MUST be removed IMMEDIATELY!! =) Hehehe... I know soon the reality will hit me... that this will become an impossible task.

Then I was reminded today that Hannah is coming into the world at the end of the TAX SEASON!!! Meaning... I need to get on the ball and be prepared to close the books and send out tax forms.... uggghhhhhh

I have not kept up with this blog because of all this craziness... =) not to mention parent teacher conferences every night in December. But I DO LOVE conferences.

Life is now fast paced and I assume it will be like this for quite a while.

I have an appointment with the Doc. Thursday! If there is any new news I will let you know! AND YES... I KNOW... BELLY PICS!!! I just have to take the time to pose!!! You won't believe my belly. Last week a little girl I used to teach saw me, and her mommy was telling her I was going to have a baby... the little girl said "She doesn't have a baby in there... she just ate the WHOLE Turkey!" And my friends... she could not have hit the nail on the head any more directly... I look like the thanksgiving turkey is stuck in my belly.... minus the drumsticks! =)

BUT I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to kiss my girl though!!! I'm ready to see her!!!!!!!

Thanks for your prayers!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

How exciting Hope!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Michelle said...

Yes, I too am waiting for pictures! I can't believe you are getting so close! I'm so excited for you!!!

Traveling Ashley said...

Awesome! I can't wait for pictures! And, pictures of the baby's room- I want to see that quilt you spoke of that inspired the room :)