Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update

Well the Doc. said everything looks good! Not much to update you on... but no news can be good news. I have been struggling with losing feeling in my hands, but the doctor said that is normal for some women during pregnancy. Hannah LOVES to move and wiggle and kick. Especially at about 5:00 every morning... but I love it! I just lay there and LOVE it!!!

My dear dear DEAR coworkers threw me a surprise shower. I was so blessed. They went in on buying me a Moses Basket and a cute Onsie. I also received many other nice things. Thanks to everyone who made it happen!

My family is throwing us a shower this weekend. It's such a blessing when you're surrounded by so many people that love you and want to bless you. It's humbling and such a blessing.

I am getting in panic phase since the doctor told me I should be prepared to go into labor anytime after January 1st (even though our due date is still Feb 3rd). It just makes me think of the things we still DON'T have... yikes......

But if God takes care of the birds and dresses the flowers... He will take care of Hannah too.

David and Guillanda have been on my heart a lot lately. I get very emotional when I think of them (which is still very often). Please just continue to keep them in your prayers.

That's all for now!

7 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the update! I will continue to pray for you & Hannah as well as David & Guillanda.

Anonymous said...

We're still always praying for all of you! It's good to hear things are going so well. What do you still need?

Traveling Ashley said...

Still waiting on a belly picture :)

Kristina said...

My hands went numb when I slept!

And still praying for all!

angela said...

and those birds are well dressed, aren't they?! :) i am sure hannah will have her every need met! (do you need some little girl clothes?! i know someone who has them!)

Traveling Ashley said...

Does Rob build houses?

Hope and Rob said...

Ashley... Rob DOES build houses! You can contact him if you want
430-0910. (belly picture coming soon)

Sonja... we were SO SO SO BLESSED at our shower... I cannot rightfully say that we need anything. We have what we need to get started. I'm blown away by God's goodness, and should have never doubted His blessings would flow in!!

Angela... at this point... I am blessed with two dressers overflowing, yes God has already prepared to dress His baby girl well. Thank you anyway!

Kristina and Kathy thanks for your prayers!!!!