Tuesday, December 30, 2008

update

Yesterday at the appointment the Dr. didn't see the need to check if I was dilated yet... he recommended me stopping the Brethaine so my contractions can progress naturally now. Still high blood pressure... so he wants me to rest. If I don't go into active labor in the next two weeks He will induce me at 37 weeks. Ugh.... I DON'T want to be induced.... I'm praying I just go into labor. He will check to see if I am dilated next Monday and if I am .... that might change the plans a little... then they might induce sooner. Please just pray I go SAFELY into labor on my own. =)

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying for a safe delivery of baby Hannah! Don't worry too much about having to be induced (I've had to do it all three times). Praying for you during this exciting time.

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

It won't be long! So excited for you!