Sunday, December 21, 2008

Prayer Request




I'm back on bed rest and

without going into too many details please just pray that Hannah is safe and that my body and hers function properly along with God's will. I have more amniotic fluid in me than I should, so on Monday we will have another ultrasound and Doc appointment to try to get down to the nitty gritty of why. Nothing too alarming, but please just pray in agreement with us that this pregnancy would align itself with God's will and be completely healthy in it's last few weeks as it has been up to this point. More details soon. Until then...here's a new picture of our baby girl!!! Don't you just want to pinch those CHEEKS!!!!

5 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!

Kristina said...

how cool is that picture?

We will stand in agreement with you. Now relaz and let God finish knitting little Hannah together for her big entrance!

Sarah and Tim said...

Praying!!!!

So cute!

Griese Family said...

Hi Hope!! This is Christine Griese (Nate and Carina's Mom). I got your blog site from John Griese. I hope that's ok. I'm soooooo excited for you!!! Congratulations on your little girl. She already looks beautiful in her ultrasound pictures!! God Bless and have a wonderful CHRISTmas!!

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks so much everyone!!! Praying for YOU all too!!! God is obviously always listening!Christina, SO glad you found me!!!! I pray you have a great christmas too!!!!!! Tell the kids hi!!!!