Thursday, September 4, 2008

I GOT A "KICK" OUT OF THIS....



Last night, as we got ready to go to bed... Rob put his hand on my belly... leaned over toward my stomach and in a deep loud voice said "HEY BABY, IT's YOUR DADDY!" And... according to my pregnancy books... the baby just started to hear within the last couple weeks...





Rob hadn't felt the baby move yet. I had... I can feel it churning on the inside...





Well...





Needless to say... Rob must have startled the baby, because I felt the poor little thing JOLT! Rob certainly felt it this time... for the first time!! I'm so excited for him! All I could say without bawling is...





"Isn't that more beautiful than the best lightning storm ever!?"





Oh the things we say when were pregnant....

8 comments:

Traveling Ashley said...

How AWESOME for Rob!

Michelle said...

That's so cool! I'm always watching and waiting for you to post something new about this pregnancy experience. However, I think I did mention pictures. Just to be clear I meant pictures of you! ; ) So happy for you guys!!

Hope and Rob said...

REALLY... pictures of ME?? ;-)
A random Anne Geddes picture isn't good enough?? They'll come soon!!! I promise! I'm just starting to show (in MY opinion) I lost 12 pounds and haven't gained much yet. So I grew out of my regular clothes... now I grew back into them and just starting to grow out of some of them!!! Pics will come soon!! =)

Jason said...

So very excited for you. I remember the first time Jason felt Taylor kick and it was such a wonderful experience.

By the way, Happy 30th birthday today! May the next 10 be even better than the last 30:)

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks Joslyn... they're shaping up to be already!!!

Blog said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see Baby Krotzer!

Kathy Eden said...

That's awesome...not so much the startling the baby part but I'm sure baby is fine :o)

angela said...

you have both my mom and i laughing! lightning storms are cool, but that is even more exciting!! praise the Lord!