Thursday, September 11, 2008

Half Way Mark

Yes... we've officially reached it!!! HOW WEIRD!! How FAST time has gone!!!!


Today I had another doctors appointment. Everything went great. Baby's heart rate was 150. And get this... so the Doctor is listening for the heart beat and says... "Well, there's two heart beats" needless to say MINE skipped a beat and I said "TWO?" (I would actually LOVE it... but it was a shock) then she says... "Well, yep, yours is the slower one and the baby's is the faster one". Well I KNEW that...geesh!!! I told the doctor I wouldn't be surprised if MINE was actually the faster one after that comment!!!!


So... no twins... as far as we know! =) My ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday... I'm VERY excited but VERY VERY emotional... why did it go this fast!!?? Can't we just stop time and savor these moments a little longer!!!???? =(


I feel very BIG for being about 20 weeks! I honestly feel like I look like someone 7-8 months pregnant! But I still weigh 10 pounds less then when I got pregnant so that's good. I guess I'm just destined to show off my child!!


I'll keep you all posted on the ultrasound! I'm SURE it's a bouncing happy baby girl! What do you think!!??

Love Hope

4 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound. I'm going to guess, boy, however.

livingpurereligion said...

We want to see a picture of you, Hope!!!

Can't wait to hear all about the ultrasound. I'm putting my bets on a boy.

SOOOO very happy for you guys!
Love, Cara

angela said...

man, i KNEW judah was a girl. go with the mama's instincts!!

Michelle said...

I'm horrible at this. You would think with a 50/50 chance I would have better odds, but usually no. ; )

Ok, let's see. I'll guess....boy, no girl, no boy, no girl.... ok, I'll just guess it's a bouncing happy baby. How's that!?!?

I can't wait for Tuesday!!!!