Monday, June 25, 2007

I have a crush!!!

Isn't he so handsome!!!!! I honestly have to say... I never knew I could love so intensely again! I have a crush on both our kids, don't get me wrong... but when we go to Haiti in a couple of weeks, we will officially be asking the kids if we could be their parents... and David is the one I expect to make the official decision. So, I have to say... I never felt this questioning, "does he really love me" feeling, since I wondered if Rob loved me in 6th grade. Do you know that feeling I mean? When you find your true love... or maybe your first crush and you are just dieing to know if that person loves you as much as you love them? You just wished you could read their mind!! I totally want to send David a letter that says "Do you love me? Will you be mine?... check yes or no"! I have a twinge of nervousness in me, thinking of that moment... when Rob and I ask David and Isabel be our kids... but mostly I have confidence, God has already confirmed to us that this is right in so many ways. I just can't wait for the moment David checks YES!!!!!!! And yes he is a graduate!!! What a boy!!! Congrat's David! We are SO SO SO proud of you!!! We can't wait to know you and Isabel more!!!

9 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

AWESOME!!!

Elisabeth said...

I think Davivd will check yes!!! Acctually this post reminded me of a country song that i don't really know but i was the music video as i was flipping through channels! The song is all about this guy asking this girl to check yes or no if she love him! Classic Country music! hehe!

Elisabeth said...

I mean i saw the music video... forget the part were i said i was the musci video! :P

Angela said...

Oh Hope...I so remember that feeling. Because David is older, he gets to choose you too and that is the wonderful thing about it. I'm guessing he is going to be super excited that you wanna be his forever mama that he is going to cling to you and not let go. It's gonna be emotional. Don't forget the tissues and take lots and lots of pictures. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be praying for ya!!!

angela said...

i can't wait!

you should have a crush; he's a doll (even if he does have terrible breath!!).
also, i have a little one on isabel, if you must know!

Kristina said...

Your children are going to love you no matter what!!!!!!!!!!! that's the great thing about being a mom!

i'll be praying for the biggest YES there is.Angela is right, he will definatly cling to you!!!!

Oh I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures.

Michelle said...

I will be so anxious to talk to him when we arrive about his new family!! I'm sure he will still be sad at first since we arrive the same day you guys leave. How exciting though to know God has yet again revealed His plan for His children!! I, too, can't wait to hear all about it.

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

He will defintely check yes!!! I can't wait till he affirms what God has already spoke to you.
{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}