Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GARAGE SALE!!!!

We just wanted to alert everyone about the most amazing garage sale you will ever attend!!!! It will be held at 757 N. 11 Mile at Rob's parents house! PLEASE come!!! It is right in between Mt. Pleasant and Midland... so there's no excuse for missing it!!! Why is it the most amazing garage sale ever you ask....? Well because every penny, dime or dollar spent will bring us all closer to seeing David and Isabel come home!!! AND you will get to take SOMETHING home!!! Something you have been needing, or looking for... YOU WILL find it here!!! I guarantee it... because it you DON'T I will HELP you find it!!!! =) Ok ok .... I will try not to be so pushy...but... it is for a great cause... and you have extra change in your pocket... I can hear it right now... seriously... I can... OH WAIT... Rob said he can hear it too... we know that sound so well... because we never hear it around here anymore.... =)

Ok....

So...

Seriously...

You're coming right?









How can you say no to these faces!!!!!!???

Oh and don't forget... the same weekend... to take a trip over to the Silent Auction at Barstow shelter. 1:00 on July first! There will also be AWESOME items there! Make it a Krotzer weekend!!!

AND.... if you don't know what CHALLENGE 100 is... take a look below! MANY have already taken the challenge. Will you!!!??? We only need 64 more donors to reach our goal!!!

We love you all!!!! - Hope, Rob, David and Isabel

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

OH! i wish i could go but i am not in Michagan until August!!! :*-(

Anonymous said...

You are on fire!! I love it!!
Wish I could be there...sounds like fun.

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks!! I wish you both could come too!!! Oh I am totally on fire... I am kicking down my wall of pride and doing what it takes to get the kids home! Actually... I should say MOST OF ALL... I have amazing friends and family that are TOTALLY doing most of this for us! How blessed are we!? Please just pray all these events bring the funds needed!!! Thanks!!!! God's love to you both!!!

Shannon H. said...

Haggle hard!

Kristina said...

Prayers going up!

Hope and Rob said...

I WILL HAGGLE!!! Thanks for all your prayers! The community is being very generous... now we are just praying many good bidders show up!!!! God has a good plan for this auction, I just know it!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.