Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's A Fast Moving Rollercoaster...

... and we happen to be in the valley again! But since it HAS been such a fast moving rollercoaster we will only accept that it means we will be back on top again in no time! Uggghhh.. yes.. more gut wrenching news! Caleb, Daniel and Isabel are once again back in their mother's care. The appointment at IBESR only came to prove that the mother cannot even leave the kids at the Orphanage without her husband's consent... let alone file any case against him for abandonment. So our kids are back with their birthmom at the time, again. They tried to contact the birthdad, but he hung up on them SOOOOOO PLEASE PRAY HARD... EARNESTLY!!!!!! Pray that God gives their mom strength and courage and provision... and please pray that their dad's heart is changed. It is not beyond God to do this!!! The dad, from what we understand has not done a thing to help with the kids... so it is frustrating that he won't HELP... but he also won't let them GO!!!! Please pray, please do NOT grumble, please do not loose faith and PLEASE stay positive... when God's word goes forth... so it is!!! And so... those kids will be here eventually!

I want to give Three Angel's credit where it's due also... my husband and I have been around the world and to many third world countries. We have many friends in far away places and have seen a lot of sad cases... we have to say the staff at Three Angels is among the most amazing we have ever met. And what an awesome orphanage!!! Do you know that Three Angels is a RARE case!!! It has love, health, cleanliness and comfort.. that is not what Rob and I are used to seeing... and sure the kids are sick once in a while, so are American kids, (many third world kids are DIEING.. so being sick is nothing) sure there are toys scattered about and there is dirt on the floor at TIMES (mind you... only at times... I have never seen women mop as much as those nannies do)... I believe there is dirt on my floor too!!! I just wish I could lay it all out there and just tell it like I have seen it... I can't even express how impressed I am with this place!!!!! I have seen much... RARELY have I seen such a blessed place in a third world country. THANKS Three Angels. We are impressed... you are amazing in our eyes!!!

PLEASE BE IN PRAYER EVERYONE!! THANKS!! - Hope and Rob

10 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Just keep holding on to the rails!!! Jesus is riding with you & will see you through the end of the ride! My husband & I are praying. {{{ Hugs }}}

It's Gonna Be Me said...

We are praying faithfully for your family! ~Colleen

Gail said...

still praying!

Angela said...

not shocked at the schemes of the enemy. Our God is bigger. He always has an eye on his children. He alone is thier rock in whom they take refuge. Praying for brokeness in the dad and for God's loving arms to be around the mom and children.

2 Samuel 22:3
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent men you save me.

angela said...

hope and rob, we love you so much and never cease praying for you and your family. thanks for being such an example to us all. we want to be more like you!

Hope and Rob said...

Thank you everyone. You are part of the reason we can HAVE such strong faith. We see Jesus in all of you and that's what lifts us up. Thank you for fighting with us along the way. It's just a matter of time. Love Hope

Elisabeth said...

I'm sure Caleb, Daniel, & Isabel are in good care. still i continue to pray, earnestly!

Anne said...

PRAYING!!

megan haug said...

praying for the mother and father. praying for the kids. praying for you. praying for TA.

God has not turned his back, He has not even looked away. what a comfort that is! our God has His awesome, powerful Hand in this!!

Michelle said...

Praying! Our God is an awesome God and He will complete the good work He has begun in your family!!