Tuesday, October 21, 2008

pray pray pray

Please be in prayer for two of my nephews! They both live hundreds of miles apart from each other, but they both seem to be suffering from the same unknown something.

My nephew Dylan is only a year old and in the hospital with a 105 degree fever. They thought he had spinal meningitis, drew spinal fluid from him and found out it was not that. Then they thought it was some other disease.... found out it was not THAT and now they are just waiting to find out what might be wrong. PLEASE pray for him, and especially for his fever to go down.

My nephew Gibson is also in the hospital with a 103 degree fever and the doctors are unsure of what HIS situation is too! Please pray the same way for him.

Dylan and Gibson seem to be having the same symptoms and they're both very lethargic. Please please pray for them and for everyone around them. thanks.

Then on a selfish note....

Some of you might remember my blog entry about wanting a Piano. Well... we still have been asking God for one. And we are in the running for a free piano. It's knocking my SOCKS off how God gives us the desires of our hearts!!! There are two people before us that have dibs... but if they don't want it... it's all ours. What a HUGE blessing!!!!! It brings me to tears. So while your praying... you could pray this blessing through for us... also... PRAISE God because one of my dear sweet preschool parents, gave Rob and I a free car seat, BRAND new (only used for a month). We are SO BLESSED it humbles me!

Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying in all areas!

Our God is so good!

Salzwedel Family said...

How scary for your nephews. I'll be praying for healing for them both...and I'll even throw one up for the piano. :o)