Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Glorious Day

So first off... Gibson is out of the hospital and doing much better, and Dylan either is home or will be very soon! They treated Dylan for Kawasaki Disease (yep...we'd never heard of it either), an inflammation of the blood vessels around the heart. He should be fine, but pray him through a little more if you don't mind since they never totally put their finger on if that was the problem or not. They treated him for it anyway and he seems to be doing better. Thanks for praying! Praise God!




Secondly... we go for ultrasound 2 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO excited!!!! Can't wait to see our little one again. We'll be sure to fill you in!




And last but NOT least.....



I FINALLY GOT MY PIANO!!! Thank you so so much God! Thanks for giving me the desire of my heart since I was six years old. I hated T-Ball, I hated soccer.... I JUST wanted a piano or violin. I guess good things come to those who wait. We are so so so so blessed. I just about bawled my eyes out all the way to pick it up! This thing is SO huge... it's old too and if you know me. you know I LOVE old! I played it for about 3 hours last night. Rob eventually went to bed without even telling me. He said he didn't want to interrupt my flow. =)
So needless to say.... all these things together... make a GLORIOUS day!
Thanks for praying! Thank you God for hearing us!

1 comment:

CG said...

That you played it for 3 hours straight just made me cry! I wish I could have seen your happy face. Praise God for this sweet blessing and His many others as well!