Monday, June 23, 2008

Thank You

Thanks to everyone who prayed. The funeral went as to be expected. God is giving strength to the family and they are receiving it. A lot of good God things are coming out of the tragedy. Continue to pray for the family please. For unity and for God to be center and for God to be understood during this confusing time.

As far as me and baby go...

Baby is about the size of a grape! Fingers and toes formed or forming and believe it or not it's already the start of my third month today!

I am changing prenatal vitamins, been off the old ones two days already and feeling better... let's hope the new ones do the trick!! I felt so yucky the other day I couldn't even drink water... that's just not healthy!!! Did Mary have to take stinkin' prenatal vitamins!!?? I doubt it... and look how good Jesus turned out!

;-)

7 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I know it may make me a "bad person" for admitting this, but I rarely took my prenatal vitamins & all three of my kids came out happy & healthy.

I'm betting your little grape is just adorable!

Sarah and Tim said...

So glad you can take a different vitamin. Our birthmother took Flinstone vitamin's the entire time she was preganant, because the others made her feel bad.

Prayer sent up for the family that just endured a funeral.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update, Hope! I can't wait to read more about you and your baby!

Praying for the family!

Kathy Eden said...

Wow...that's interesting how something such as prenatal vitamin effects people so differently. I've been taking them for years...maybe that's why I've never gotten pregnant :o)

Kristina said...

I can't take any kind of vitamin in the morning. I had to take them at bedtime.

Glad to hear everything is going better.

Hmmmm...I like grapes! LOL

Can't wait to see your journey thru pregnancy!

angela said...

hilarious! you're right: Jesus did turn out pretty great! although i'm doubting if that had anything to do with vitamins . . .
i am glad to hear about your little grape. are you planning to find out if it's a boy or girl?!

angela said...

hilarious! you're right: Jesus did turn out pretty great! although i'm doubting if that had anything to do with vitamins . . .
i am glad to hear about your little grape. are you planning to find out if it's a boy or girl?!