Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a few things....

My Status.... I'm feeling great. Tired from time to time... and the smell of food usually does not agree with me! But I have not been sick! And I WILL not be... In Jesus name! =)

We received word that we will not be able to adopt Caleb and Isabel at this point even if they did come back, due to our age. One of us must be 35 years old and that law is now being enforced. So, please just pray for their happiness, Godliness and health.

HUGE PRAYER REQUEST...
Rob's cousin's 4 year old daughter died last week. The family really needs your prayers. The Lord is drawing near to them and they are getting to know Him better through this, pray that the Devil keeps his hands off the entire Krotzer family during this time especially.

Thanks! God Bless you all.

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well with your pregnancy!

CG said...

Wow. Congrats that your pregnancy is going well!

I am so sorry to hear about Caleb & Isabel. I will pray for the Lord's comfort for you. Since when is being too YOUNG a problem? Good grief!

I am SO SO sorry to hear about Rob's cousin's daughter. There is nothing worse than losing a child- at least in my experience. I will pray for the family.

Sarah and Tim said...

So glad that the pregnancy is going ok, praying for Robs cousin, what a horrible thing to have happen. we are in the same situation as you with the age thing. Please pray for us...

angela said...

this short post is chock full, isn't it? wow, hope, i am going to the Throne right now.
just so you know, i will continue to pray for our dear caleb and isabel. they are precious and they are children of the King. we will trust them in His hands.

and i will pray for the krotzer family during this tragedy because the devil is seeking those he can devour. stand firm.

so much love . . .
angela and judah

Kathy Eden said...

Praying!!!

Kristina said...

Hope,

Ditto to everything that the others said!

We will be praying.

Fyi- I couldn't stand the smell of things cooking either! Todd had to cook supper and I would stay in the bedroom wiht the door closed. He would also have to drive a different route away from the fast food resturants! Too funny! Hang in there!

Salzwedel Family said...

Glad you are well! I'll be praying for healing & comfort for your family over this loss.