Thursday, July 5, 2007

WE'RE OFF!!!!

We leave tomorrow night to head to Detroit and fly out Saturday morning! Then we get to see the kids!!! Please be praying for us and the entire team of people going. There will be a medical clinic conducted while we are there... please pray that the people God intends to show up are the people who get there and pray for strength and safety for all the volunteers!!! What an awesome week we have ahead of us! Praise God!!!! HOLD ON DAVID AND ISABEL... oh... who am I kidding!!!???
I am the one that needs to hold on!!!!!!! Well... ok... they might need to hold on... they have a lot of kisses coming their way!!!!

9 comments:

Shannon H. said...

I pray you two will have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip!! How long are you going to be there. I am wondering if our trips overlap. I will be there on the 14th. If you are there I will see you then.

Kathy Eden said...

Praying for a safe & blessed trip!

Angela said...

Yippee!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. They are going to be soooooooo excited!!!!

Have a blast!

Hope and Rob said...

We will be leaving the morning of the 14th so we are going to just miss everyone coming in! It kinda bums me out because I want to meet everyone so bad!!! We will meet sometime though!!! Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes!

Kathy Eden said...

You never know...you're plane could be delayed :o) & we could meet you at the airport.

Kristina said...

YEAH!!! I can not wait to hear all about it! Make sure you take lots of pictures and video!!!!!

And by the way...you can never give or get to many kisses!

I love your enthusiasim (I know I spelled that wrong, opps!)

Sarah and Tim said...

Have a great time!!

Angela said...

Holding on for all the details. It's the 13th and I can't wait to hear all about your trip.