Thursday, September 20, 2007

The First Day of School

So here we are... the first day of school!!! I can't pretend to know what their day was really like since I wasn't there... but these pictures say a lot.









I especially like that once Izzy got dirty... she smiled! We are so proud of our kids!!! God please give them the knowledge they need to excel in school and give them the spiritual knowledge they need to see your will in their lives! And give their teachers patience. You-you thank the Nannies for us on all their work getting our children ready for this very important first day of school. And thank YOU for doing all you do too!!! And thank you Shannon, teachers, and Alix we appreciate all you do to keep our children educated!!


7 comments:

angela said...

it was a good day! thanks for your help in sending love and uniforms!

Michelle said...

They are such beautiful kids!

Angela said...

I loved that picture of your daughter getting dirty too. That made me laugh. She is soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

they both look so cute...and grown up!
I love Izzy's ribbons!!

Kristina said...

And the biggest thank you of all...THANK YOU hope and Rob for hearing God's calling!!!!!!!

Your children are beautiful!

Kathy Eden said...

I agree with Angela. It made me laugh too. You have 2 very precious & beautiful children.

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks everyone! It's so awesome how God puts our families together!! Have any of you noticed your kids having some of the same attributes physically and in their actions as you! It just amazes me how God constructs our families!!!!!