Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rob Working on Halo's Medical Clinic

Just a quick picture update on what Rob is doing in Haiti... and get this... unless things did not wind up as intended... after THIS he takes the kids to dinner and plays with them tucks them in, wakes them up, gets them ready for the day... goes to breakfast and BACK to work!!! I am so proud of you Rob! So many men draw a line... but you always give life your all in your own quiet patient way! I have to say... I am married to the most amazing man in the world! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Bravo Rob...Bravo!!!

angela said...

he's doing an amazing job, hope! you'd be even more proud if you were here!


also, dennis is great!

Shannon H. said...

Thank you for letting us borrow him for awhile ;)

What a gift you two have been! Those kids sure are blessed.

Blog said...

This is one of the reasons you and Rob are my heros. I love you guys. Yeah... bringing Izzy and Caleb home!!!